Be sure to join the Discord server, we have a bunch of members on there that always willing to help and answer questions. We also have a requests channel and an issues channel which you can use to report problems with media files.
- Plex Media Server settings to prevent Google API bans
- How to: Google Drive API Client ID and Client Secret used for rclone mounts.
- Did I get an API ban? How to prevent an API ban?
Ubuntu/Debian Servers (DiY)
- Setup PuTTY to claim remote Plex Server
- Install & setup an rclone mount on Ubuntu/Debian.
- Plex_Autoscan Setup for instant library scans when media appears on Google Drive.